Julie

Julie
The arts are my passion: drama, music, opera, dance, sculpture, painting, art history, architecture, film, literature... old and new... national and international... and after a period living, writing & performing in Australia and Italy this passion has brought me back to London. 'Blog Julie Arts' is a spin-off after success with 'There's Always A Story' at blogjulie.com

Monday 20 April 2015

The true art of project management



Since 'crossing over the footlights' into arts and events management, and subsequently more traditional project management, I have often thought about the skills which transfer. 

I was invited recently to write a guest blog on the topic, and it made me stop and reflect.  It's certainly not an exact science but if you’d like to read more please follow the link.



http://hut63.co.uk/the-true-art-of-project-management/

 

Cheers!

 
          Recommended:

          www.hut63.co.uk
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment